Hi. I’m Paolo Wang, and I’m the name behind Efficientively.com
I am not an expert or a guru. I’m just a normal guy that likes reading and writing about self-improvement and pretty much anything that might (or might not) improve a person’s life.
I started Efficientively as a way to share with you everything that has helped and is helping me improve my life.
HOW EFFICIENTIVELY CAN BENEFIT YOU
You want to live a better life. I want to live a better life. Everybody wants to live a better life.
My motivation behind everything I do is exactly this:
I will give you tips, strategies, and ideas that can help you live a better life.
I only write about things that I truly believe can be useful to you, though I do not claim to be 100% right in everything I write. But I do try my best.
I’m always learning and trying new things, and I’m glad to share with you the useful lessons I learn along the way.
I want to help YOU live a better life, so I hope you’ll find my work helpful.
You can start by downloading the free guide containing the 14 best habits to improve your life. (It’s an easy-to-save PDF where you’ll find 14 small but powerful daily habits that will really make a difference in your life). Click here to get your free download.
Also make sure to follow on social media!
When a person says that they want to improve their life and become successful, they usually have at least some people that tell them things like “life is not that easy” or “not many are able to do that”. My response is, “so what?”.
“Life is not that easy. Things don’t always work out the way you want, you know?”.
If you’re telling me that I should just give up on all my goals and dreams, settle for a life I don’t really like, let the days and years pass until all that is left is a pile of regrets, all just because “life is not that easy”…
Then no, I don’t think I will.
And here are some more ideas that are part of my philosophy (+ some random facts about me that no one asked for):
- I “don’t want” to make money. Am I rich? No, but I see money exactly as what it is: a means to an end. And my “end” is not making tons of money. What I want is to live my life on my own terms, to help other people with my ideas, and to be able to tell my parents that they don’t have to work anymore. It just so “happens” that in this world you need money to do certain things. 😉 (What’s YOUR true “end”?)
- I like pizza.
- I used to be a Master Procrastinator. Put like this, it sounds kind of cool, but it’s obviously not.
- I pretty much wasted the first 20 years of my life. NO useful skill learned, NO sports practiced, NO good results at school (in the end, I quit University after 2 years during which I failed almost every exam), NO musical instrument learned, NO money earned.
Yeah, this is quite embarrassing to admit, but hey, no one is perfect, and we’re here to improve ourselves, aren’t we?
- We should never cry over spilt milk.
- I believe that the true meaning of happiness is not to be happy only when life is easy and without problems. It is being able to find happiness every day despite life being hard and full of problems.
- I like reading and writing, but maybe I already told you that.
Finally, I like it when people enjoy what I write and decide to subscribe so they never miss any news from Efficientively 😉